Monday, September 19, 2011

September 18th Happy Thoughts!

1. This morning I woke up and immediately welcomed my hometeachers who had come bringing a lesson, and some delicious stuffed french toast with homemade syrup. The lesson, the company, and the food was absolutely amazing and fulfilled every requirement of a home teacher haha. They are great guys and we are lucky to have them.

2. I then began getting ready for church when I receive a text message concerning ward council. It was 11:45 and ward council began at noon. I hadn't showered, or done anything to get ready for the day at the point so I decided it would be best to just plan on going to the next meeting. I didn't want to be such a distraction to ward council by showing up late, smelling, and being completely frazzled. ;) (Oh I love that word).

3. I then went to church which was wonderful as always. I have an amazing ward this semester.

4. After church I came home and made some delicious chocolate chip cookies with mini-chocolate chips which I think might be becoming my favorite type! haha Lora and I then brought these to our visiting teachees and introduced ourselves finally!

5. That evening I was able to visit with people in my ward at ward prayer which is always one of my favorite activities. We get to just laugh, mingle, and sometimes have delicious treats. I ate way too many yesterday so I think I need a break from that at least for a day ;). It was a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment