Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 3rd Happy Thoughts!


1. Today I slept in till 9 o'clock which is becoming a habit that I need to break before I begin school again. :)

2. After work I ran to the post office and mailed off every last piece of homework for my Children's Literature class!!! Now I only have to take the test and then this class that I have been procrastinating for over a year will be over! Oh happy day!

3. I then came home and watched Fever Pitch which is a pretty cute show (that I usually fast-forward to my favorite parts).

4. Kelcey Herring then called me and we went shopping at Costco with her ward for their food supplies for their upcoming ward campout/boating trip. They spent over $2100 on food alone! Awesome right? I think I might need to crash their ward activity. haha

5. After this fun shopping trip, I came home and turned on Leap Year. This is an even better show than Fever Pitch. (Meaning there was not much fast-forwarding that took place). You may wonder why I was watching so many movies, but this was all part of my celebration for finishing my online class. I am so excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment