Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17th Happy Thoughts!


1.) I have now written down my New Year's Resolutions and one of them included, blogging regularly. :) Today, I got to sleep in till 10! It was beautiful!

2.) Once I woke up I got to make Banana Bread and it turned out amazing except for the piece that stuck to the pan ;).

3.) I then went back to my room and listed my New Year's Resolutions. I made a cute picture for my wall to remind me and I am excited to see how long they last. :)

4.) I then began the arduous task of homework. I have completed one assignment that took me 5 hours and I am so glad to have that out of the way. I hope I can stay on task this semester.

5.) Tonight we decided to have a birthday party for Meagan. She is our roommate from Virginia and she is awesome! We had Pepperoni and Chicken Bacon Artichoke pizza which was quite delicious. We then had some cake and it turned out to be an amazing experience! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment