Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6th Happy Thoughts!


1.) So, today was a wonderful day. I woke up at 6 to go finish up my art project (I am a major procrastinator, but I am trying to overcome it :)). I was able to finish it and it turned out amazing! I am so happy.

2.) I then went to my drama class and then work at the MTC. I love this job, I feel like it is a great service and opportunity.

3.) I then went to my other job on campus as the SACretary :). Cute name huh? I got some work finished there and then I went to my art class.

4.) My teacher even gave us pizza during our art class! I love it! We are learning a ton, having fun and even eating some. :) (I couldn't stop rhyming).

5.) I then stopped by the Mr. BYU pageant and then came home to relax. I have discovered something delicious, it is a chocolate and peanut butter covered pretzel put out by Flipz. One word, Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment