Monday, September 27, 2010

September 27th Happy Thoughts!


1.) Today I woke up at approximately 5:40 to do some homework. Yikes! I am surprised I was able to get up but I was very grateful I did. I was able to finish a bunch of homework that I wasn't able to do Saturday and I even got to campus early.

2.) I then went to my drama class where we discussed our homework assignments and I was glad that we didn't have many activities planned. It was actually nice to just sit and discuss drama instead of acting out everything.

3.) Next I went to the MTC and got to serve the missionaries some delicious Taco Salad. It looked delicious and the missionaries were very grateful.

4.) After this I went to my other job on campus, then to my health class where the fire alarm went off (how exciting) and then I came home and ran 5 miles. What a fantastic day!

5.) For FHE we went to the Bishop's house where we then drove across the street to the Payson football field to play a game of football. I quickly found my place in the stands with about 10 other girls and we guarded the brownies and ice cream, where somehow 11 bowls of ice cream and brownies went missing. Heehee.. Shh.. They were delicious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment