Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 26th Happy Thoughts!


1.) Sorry I missed yesterday, but today was a fantastic day, I woke up and got to go to church. I woke up 45 minutes late, but I still made it on time, yay! Oh and yesterday I ran my 1st 10k and then I worked at the football game for 6 hours. Needless to say, my legs hate me and I slept very well last night (probably the same reason I slept in so long.)

2.) Church was amazing and my ward is so fun. I love the lessons and the talks that are given every Sunday. This week it was all about getting us ready for conference.

3.) After church I went to choir practice then I headed home where I ate a huge lunch and then settled down for my long Sunday nap.

4.) My nap was very refreshing and for dinner I made a delicious batch of waffles. Ooh and my roommates made cookies. I love their cookies and cookie dough. Yum!

5.) After dinner I got to Skype with my family which was wonderful, and then I went to ward prayer. Ward prayer as always was amazing and they even had cake tonight, even though I couldn't eat it because I was a little full from cookies and waffles. What a lovely day it was! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment