Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 15th Happy Thoughts!



So yesterday I was trying to become more technologically advanced and create a blog entry on my iPod, but I realized that I need more practice, :) it is hard work to stay up to date with all the new technology!

1.) Today was the most productive day I've had in a long time. First of all I woke up and went to the temple which was wonderful!

2.) Next I came home and cleaned the entire upstairs of my house and did laundry. There is nothing like clean clothes and house. Mmmm...

3.) After cleaning I did all my training for work which was so nice to get out of the way. Now I don't have to stress anymore about that aspect of my life. :) (Now I can focus on school more).

4.) I then made chicken and rice for the relief society retreat, which if I don't say so myself turned out quite delicious for the Hawaiian Haystacks.

5.) Finally I went to the retreat which turned out to be a blast! We had an amazing dinner, dessert, company, games, snacks, and speaker. The lesson was on self-worth and was exactly what I needed to hear. I love my ward! I am adding two pictures this week, because I liked both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment