Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 16th Happy Thoughts!


1.) Today was yet another very productive day, I leisurely woke up and made some delicious waffles, (my favorite Saturday morning activity).

2.) Next, I went on a nice run of 9 miles! Can you believe it? Yup, this is still Anna Herring talking. 9 MILES! I didn't think it was possible, but it felt amazing and I got a nice farmers tan :).

3.) After my run, Lora and I decided to pretend to be engaged and went to the Bridal Fair. I love to do this every year and it is fun to see the many things that go into a wedding. We even got free crepes, cotton candy, cake, BBQ food, and Cafe Rio's Tres Leches. Yum! It was a blast!

4.) After this we came home to get some homework done but quickly decided to go check out the cute little boutique down the street that has every accessory imaginable. It has hats, scarves, necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, clothes, .... I could go on, but I think you have to see it to believe it. It was so fun to look around and dream of the day when we could shop there. :)

5.) After this we again attempted homework but decided a movie would be best, so we got our free movie passes and grabbed Melissa, Kelcey, and Markie and went to see "Life as We Know It". It was a fun show to see with the girls and then after we went to the creamery and got a carton of graham canyon ice cream and 5 spoons. You know what happened next... We finished the entire box and laughed about it till our stomachs had worked off the calories gained. I love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment