Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 23rd Happy Thoughts!


1.) Today I woke up and ran 5 miles which was a fantastic way to start off the day. It felt great!

2.) I then came back and went to my music class and I always love this class, I had music and math today which both went well. I am loving my classes this semester.

3.) I got to go to a presentation by Sterling and Chris today during lunch. They did a fantastic job talking about Honor and the spirit was so strong. They are both outstanding guys and great leaders for our school. Oh and the brownies after the presentation were amazing!

4.) I then went to work for a few hours and accomplished a ton! Yay! Tonight I got to work at the MTC doing custodial work in the kitchen. Remind me to never sign up for this shift again, I spent just about 3 hours cleaning out drains and mopping. Yuck! haha but the crew was funny and I got a cookie at the end. :)

5.) Last I came home, went to a dance party, dyed Lora's hair and ate some ice cream. I love days like this, ooh I don't have school tomorrow, Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment