Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September 22nd Happy Thoughts!


1.) Today I woke up early to go to campus and work on my group lesson plan with Kaelie and Lynsey. Our lesson plan was then taught to the class and I feel like it was a success. I am very grateful for all of the applicable lessons I am learning this year.

2.) I then went to the MTC and was a server today. I got to feed the missionaries Philly Cheese steak sandwiches. Even though I have no idea how to spell what they ate I am sure they tasted good. Yum!

3.) After the MTC I came back to campus with one girl that I work with because it was pouring rain! I was so grateful for the ride she gave me and I am sure the people at BYUSA did too.

4.) While at my second job today, I got so much done! I was able to accomplish all the tasks they gave me and even got ahead in some areas. I love days like this.

5.) I then came home, relaxed, ran about 2 miles, ate some dinner, showered, and had a wonderful evening at home. It turned out to be a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment