Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 21st Happy Thoughts!


1.) Today has been a wonderful day, I woke up at 8 and got to leisurely get ready for the day. I love mornings like this.

2.) I then went to my music class which is always a joy. My teacher is this cute little old man and today he told us about our upcoming project which is putting together a Children's Music Book. Fun huh?! I am excited.

3.) I then went and finished writing my dance for my dance class which if I don't say so myself went pretty well. Yay! I am so glad this stress is over and now I can breath :).

4.) After dance I came home and got to watch "Pushing Daisies" which is one of my favorite shows. It was a nice end of the day treat.

5.) At the end of the day, I ate some delicious chocolate chip cookie ice cream with my roommates and I felt quite complete. It was a crazy, but fun day and I am glad I was able to finish everything on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment