Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 24th Happy Thoughts!


1.) Today I woke up early to get ready for my New Student Orientation Training, or NSO training. I am excited to do this, and I think it is mainly going to be like a less spiritual EFY. :) Fun times!

2.) While at the training, we got free t-shirts, breakfast, lunch and we are going to get a lot of experiences during the orientation. It should be fun, hopefully. :)

3.) Next I came back and went and picked up Lora and Candace and we went and got some delicious bread from Great Harvest, the girl even gave me a free piece! Awesome!

4.) After this, Lora and I came back and I ran 5 miles. I am trying to get back into the swing of exercising, it is sure hard once you stop.

5.) Lora and I then went to see Letters to Juliet at the dollar theatre which is an adorable romantic comedy and after this, went and got ice cream with Kyle and Candace at Macey's. I guess my 5 miles didn't do much haha, but it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment