Monday, August 23, 2010

August 23rd Happy Thoughts!


1.) Today I woke up and was able to go to my orientation for the MTC job. This just made me even more excited and it is going to be such a great experience. I love the spirit that is there.

2.) I then came back and helped some more roommates move in and our house now has all 9 girls. They seem really nice and I hope this will be a great semester.

3.) Jeff Webb and I then went swimming and got to just hang out for about an hour which was a blast! I even got a little sunburned :).

4.) Next I went to campus and bought a book and rewarded myself by getting a tiny ice cream, my favorite is Graham Canyon from the creamery in a waffle cone. Best $1.60 I ever spent :) I love it so much!

5.) Then Lora and I went to get her a desk and came back to FHE where we read poems. It sounds a little crazy, but it ended up being a blast! There were some funny guys there too which made it even more fun. After this Lora and I went to see Kelly and Stephanie and it turned out to be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment