Monday, January 2, 2012

My first Sunday.

Sunday was an extremely relaxing day, we woke up bright and early and headed to church. Our ward, "Colonial 1st Ward" is supposedly extremely social and huge! There are 3 relief societies and 2 elders quorums. Crazy! But I am very excited to be there, and the bishopric seems extremely friendly. We then came back, ate some delicious lunch, and took a 3 hour nap! Wow! After our naps and setting some New Year's Goals, we planned for a game night with a few other members of the ward and it turned out to be a success! We played a few games, had a few treats, and many great conversations occurred! I think I am going to like it here :). I have even had the opportunity to meet a few neighbors and they have all been extremely friendly. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment