Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26th Happy Thoughts!


1.) After work today I got to have an amazing meal of spaghetti and veggies. It was so delicious and the french bread made it perfect! Thank you mom!

2.) We then got to watch Karate Kid which is always a fun classic. It makes me want to learn self-defense.

3.) Next we helped Orinda begin her big move. She is moving to Thatcher to hopefully teach and I am going to miss her. It will be wonderful though for her.

4.) Mom and I then watched the final episode of the 9th season of American Idol and the contestant that we wanted actually won! Yay! Although this season was not as talented as previous seasons. Hopefully So You Think You Can Dance will be better.

5.) Oh and my oatmeal this morning was especially delicious. I love my life! Summer is pretty much here!

No comments:

Post a Comment