Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 25th Happy Thoughts!


1.) Today was a fairytale :) or at least that song was in my head today. :) I love that song and so it made today fun. I always have songs running through my head and throughout the day different things will remind me of new songs and then suddenly without warning I will begin humming them. I love it!

2.) After work I came home and had a delicious dinner of ham and potatoes. My mom makes the world's greatest ham and so I couldn't help but eat a ton. I love having home-cooked meals for a little while, hopefully when I head back up to college I can begin making my own.

3.) I then went and got smoothies with Lora and Marisa. Not just any smoothies though, these smoothies were from the new pizza place in SJ and they are amazing! Wow! One word, Yum!

4.) Lora, Marisa, and I then got to talk for a while about all the exciting news in our lives. Yup, contrary to popular belief, SJ is a very exciting town :).

5.) I then got to watch Glee! This episode was just okay, no amazing music or story line, but mainly a filler. Hopefully there will be better music and plot next week, although they did some fun tunes from Lady Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment