Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scholarship


So fantastic news! I just found out that I have been awarded a scholarship for my first semester at BYU! It covers tuition and is for $2,145. I am so grateful. I had been a little stressed about how I was going to pay for school, when I checked my account and found that I had a scholarship. It is an answer to many prayers and has confirmed to me even more that BYU is the place for me. I am now looking forward to my future education and I am going to be able to buy a car now. This may sound weird, but I am excited to buy a car on my own. Ha ha, I am excited to not have to borrow money from my mom and dad, who have done so much for me already. They are so awesome! Well, that is my exciting news for the day ; ) and maybe week. What a wonderful life this is!

No comments:

Post a Comment