Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blessings!






The song "Count Your Many Blessings" has been coming up a lot in my life lately because I can't even count on two hands and two feet how many blessings I have received. I have decided to name just a few today:

1.) Accepted to BYU!
2.) Got a letter from a friend on a mission.
3.) Finding a place to live.
4.) That place to live not being very expensive.
5.) R&R Pizza
6.) Finding out that my new apartment at BYU is a block away from the Brick Oven, (another good pizza place.
7.) Service! Lately I have gained a greater appreciation for it.
8.) Good Friends.
9.) Getting a scholarship to BYU that pays for tuition.
10.) Getting a job in SJ for the summer working for a Physical Therapist.
11.) The coo of a dove, this may sound weird but whenever I hear these birds it reminds me of home and summer mornings. This is just a happy thought and I am grateful for it.
12.) The Book of Mormon
13.) The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
14.) Registering for all my classes at BYU
15.) Family!
16.) My roommates!
17.) The priesthood.
18.) Happy Thoughts
19.) Beautiful Sunny Days.
20.) Cloudy Days.
21.) The Temple

Okay, so I could go on and on, but I should probably stop, but I just want to share one more, today I found out that my scholarship covers a whole year, not just one semester. Yay! Oh and by the way, these items were in no particular order, I just named them randomly. :) So I hope everyone has a happy day, and remember that there is always something to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment