Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7th Happy Thoughts!


1.) Today I woke up and ended up working a few hours which worked out great because it got me going and I came back at noon to my day off. :)

2.) My mom and I then went to Show Low to run a few errands and went to see "Knight and Day". I got this free poster too! Wonderful!

3.) Next we got to go to Home Depot and Wal Mart which is always fun and then I branched out and got a Teriyaki Chicken Bowl at Jack in the Box, ya I was pretty daring.

4.) We then drove home and I ended up getting a ton of free songs for the new USB that mom bought. I love special deals :)

5.) We ended the night by watching "So You Think You Can Dance" and were just a little disappointed that Alex wasn't able to dance. I personally think that one of the other dancers must have hurt him on purpose because he would have won hahaha just kidding. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment