Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 3rd Happy Thoughts!


1.) So yes I have once again become a slacker, but I am trying to get on track. Today I woke up at 5:30 to the sound cannonballs! In Saint Johns for the 4th they shoot of cannonballs at the park 13 times to signify the 13 original colonies. (Although today it seemed that there were 50) haha. They seemed to go on forever, but I was quickly back to sleep and got to sleep in till 8! What a beautiful day. :)

2.) I then went and fed and watered a ladies dogs for her while she is out of town and they are super cute! I think this is the best situation because I get to baby them for a few minutes then go back home without having to clean up after them. It is the best of both worlds.

3.) My mom came home from Thatcher and then we all went down to the program, free luncheon, snow cones, and races at the park. It was a beautiful day and everything was perfect except for the lack of Cracker Jack boxes for the races.

4.) We then came back to my house for watermelon and Aunt Mary's family was able to come which was wonderful!

5.) I then got to go see Knight and Day which I particularly liked but some people might not, and then I went and saw some amazing fireworks! Happy Fourth of July everyone! Oh and sorry about the random picture, I was using a different computer and couldn't upload fireworks so I figured a pretty flower would work in its place :).

No comments:

Post a Comment