Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9th Happy Thoughts!


1.) Wow, once again I am falling victim to summer days. I promise I am still looking for happy thoughts on the days that I don't write any. :) Today we got new chicks in the store which is always fun. They are always cute when they are little.

2.) After work I finally got registered for Children's literature at BYU. The computer kept on messing up and the courses weren't adding up right, but now I am looking forward to a summer of reading picture books and a few exciting books like Harry Potter and Tuck Everlasting.

3.) My mom and I then watched "So You Think You Can Dance" which showed the top ten dancers. This year should be a good one!

4.) I have a new favorite song, "Dance Forever" by Allstar Weekend. It is kind of techno but so much fun to dance to. A rough version is on my playlist if you want to listen to it. (Warning: you might just get up an dance without helping it.) ;)

5.) I get to go to California in about 4 days! Ahh! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment