Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 26th Happy Thoughts!


1.) Let me tell you about my mornings and why I love them so. First of all, I wake up and take a shower, then I get to eat a delicious bowl of oatmeal with my mom as we watch the Today show, and then we finish getting ready and I go to work. I love it! I love having a schedule and it makes each morning peaceful, smooth and enjoyable. I love mornings and for the first time oatmeal! :)

2.) Today at work, we sold a lot of trees and flowers which always makes me happy. It makes me feel that I am being successful at my job.

3.) After work, I came home and did the Yoga video with Chandon and Orinda. We are going to be so in shape if we keep this up. Holy cow we were all sweating and our arms were going to fall off. Fun times!

4.) After the video I got to eat a delicious dinner of leftover lasagna, french bread, and salad. I love coming home and having home-cooked meals and not having to worry about if the meal is going to be healthy of not. I love my mom's cooking!

5.) Orinda and I were then in the strange mood to watch a scary movie, so we picked out one that she had already seen so that we knew we could handle it, or at least she could. haha We ended up watching "The Uninvited" which is super scary, and has a huge twist in the end. Holy Cow I screamed out loud at least once and after it was over I was mind boggled. It was crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment