Saturday, April 24, 2010

April 24th Happy Thoughts!


1.) Today I got to sleep in till 9:30! Wow! It felt great and I was glad it was Saturday.

2.) I started out by eating some delicious oatmeal and then I got to work on my room. It was a big project, but I finally finished. It is nice and clean now.

3.) After I finished that, we ate a fantastic dinner of chicken quesadillas, watched a movie, and just had an enjoyable evening. I love being home.

4.) Orinda and I then had the desire to go look at the stars. We bundled up in big blankets and went out on the trampoline. We had a great talk and I am grateful for my amazing sister.

5.) We ended the night by watching movie trailers on youtube and we both got super excited for the new Twilight movie, Eclipse! The trailer looks so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment