Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22nd Happy Thoughts!


1.) Okie dokie, so today we got the rest of our plants in, an old man gave me two Dove chocolates, another old man proposed and I would say it was the coldest day in a long time. :) What a good day.

2.) After work I didn't want to work out because of the cold weather so instead Orinda and I ran to the store to buy Grasshopper cookies. We like to eat these cookies with hot chocolate which is a little bit of heaven.

3.) For dinner we had stir fry which was delicious.

4.) We then watched Northanger Abbey which is my new favorite movie and another wonderful version of Jane Austen's stories.

5.) After this we enjoyed some artichokes with miracle whip while watching "The Office". It was a fun night and I love being home. Tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment