Monday, April 19, 2010

April 18th Happy Thoughts!


1.) Today I went to my home ward which as always was wonderful. The first thing I hear as I walk up is, well hello sunshine! :) I love this ward.

2.) After church we got to relax, talk, and just laugh together as a family. It is so nice to be home and even though it is way different from college life, it will be good.

3.) We then had lemon chicken, twice baked potatoes, asparagus, corn (from our garden), and rolls for dinner. Holy Cow it was delicious!

4.) Mike and Kortlynn came over later which added another element of laughter into our home. I love my family and I always enjoy seeing them. Kortlynn did a fantastic job playing the piano for the group singing in church today. I have such a talented niece!

5.) Tonight we watched an interesting show called Lorna Doone. (no not the cookie :)) but it had it all, romance, intrigue, action, and even a small amount of humor. I enjoyed it and the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment