Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 16th Happy Thoughts!


1.) I passed my cleaning check! Holy Cow! Our oven has never passed the cleaning check before, I was so happy.

2.) I then went and took my human development test, then my biology test, and lastly my D&C test. It was not very fun to take all three in one day, but they went well and now I am finished.

3.) I came back from school and went out to dinner with Maurine and Sterling. One word, Yum! We went to Costa Vida and then to Wendy's. It was absolutely delicious and the conversation was hilarious. :)

4.) I then got to go swimming for a few minutes and before I could take a shower, Adam and Michael came by to say goodbye. :) I love my ward. Well, instead of just saying goodbye, Jenn and I decided to go and get ice cream and make the occasion momentous :). After laughing and eating some amazing Sherbet ice cream, we decided to watch Sword in the Stone.

5.) We ended the night by having a sleepover at Jenn's house. Kelsi, Jenn and I in one bed. haha we didn't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment