Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 14th Happy Thoughts!


1.) Today I got to go to the Timpanogos temple to do baptisms for the dead. It has become one of my favorite temples and I hope to go back next semester quite a bit. It was beautiful, not rushed, and just peaceful. The workers were extra nice too.

2.) I sold my car today. :( Scarlett has been a great companion for the past 5 years and I guess it is time to move on. She and I had a lot of good memories and I look forward to buying a bike for next semester. :) I think I shall name him Will. :)

3.) When we got back I packed some more and began piling all of my belongings in one corner. It is so empty now in my room and I am just about ready to leave.

4.) I went out and tanned for a little bit with Jenn, Jordan, and Kelsi. It has been so beautiful lately that everywhere you look, there are people in shorts and flip-flops.

5.) I should have started studying at this point, but instead I kept on packing and cleaning. I think I got a little carried away and now I am completely ready to leave. Everybody is so confused about when I am leaving haha. This is what happens when you procrastinate studying during finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment