Saturday, March 27, 2010

March 26th Happy Thoughts!


1.) I got paid today! Yay! I love having a job and that security that I feel knowing every two weeks I am going to have money.

2.) I had my last biology lab today. :) I love it when the end of the school year comes. Summer is so close, only two and a half more weeks!

3.) I went on a rock identification trip to Rock Canyon. I learned a lot and I also got 2% extra credit. Sweet!

4.) Tonight I got to go to the Pizza Pie Cafe where I ate way too much! It was so delicious and I couldn't stop :).

5.) After coming home from that, a few of the girls in my ward came over and we ended up, all 5 of us, falling asleep on my twin bed. haha luckily it was only for a few minutes or that would not have been a very happy morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment