Monday, February 8, 2010

February 8th Happy Thoughts!


1.) This morning I discovered two songs that I loved to listen to on my late walk to school. :)
First, "It's Amazing!" by Jem
Secondly, "This is the New Year" by Ian Axel

2.) Getting off work early and coming home to eat a pint of Ben and Jerry's Cake Batter ice cream!

3.) Running 5 miles with Kiara, ya we are amazing! haha jk

4.) Going to FHE and how fun it was to play two truths and a lie. We have a guy from Indonesia and another from India which makes the game so much more interesting, because instead of cats and Presidents they talked about Tigers and Prime Ministers. It was awesome!

5.) The delicious dinner my roommate made tonight of cheese chicken broccoli casserole. It was like a full meal in one bite! I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment