Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 10th Happy Thoughts!


1.) The awesome website that the BYU library has available to students that helps make free bibliographies for them. It is amazing, and helps make research so much easier!

2.) Learning a few fun dances like the chicken dance, Cotton-Eyed Joe and a few other ones in my elementary skills and activities class.

3.) Learning how to juggle in my elementary skills and activities class.

4.) Getting hot chocolate and a cookie from the office today, they are so delicious!

5.) Running 5 miles with Jenn which absolutely killed me, she was a speed demon! haha but it felt so good, and now I will sleep so good tonight! Or die, one of the two. :) (Oh and I liked this picture because I thought it was hilarious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment