Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 29th Happy Thoughts!


Okay so today was a fun day!

1.) In my biology lab I was given the assignment of doing my research experiment on eisenia foetida or in other words, earthworms. This should be pretty exciting :).

2.) I ran three miles today! :) I can't believe I am happy about that.

3.) It was pay day so I went to Wal Mart with Breena and Jenn and bought some delicious food.

4.) I was getting ready for my date with David Jeter when I broke my brush in my hair just like Princess Diaries! Ahh! I even took pictures to show how exciting it was. haha Good times. We then went to Dance in Concert (a contemporary dance group) and then
to get ice cream at the Creamery on Ninth. I got chocolate chip cookie dough on a waffle cone. One word, Yum!

5.) Tonight I went to a dance party and it was actually really fun! It even had a fog machine and
black lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment