Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Thoughts


While sitting in my English class, daydreaming as usual. I was thinking how fun it would be to make my blog a site where people can go that need happy thoughts. I realized that I have quite a funny life and maybe my experiences can help those feeling blue. They can find a laugh know that there are things to be happy for all around the world. I plan to everyday write 5 things that I found happy that day or that just made me giggle. At times they may seem a little strange but in time I hope it gets all those reading to think about their funny moments. I am a terrible blogger so I hope that this will help me to become a better blogger and I then I will be able to look back and see all the fun times in life. Wish me luck! I will start tonight after this exciting day is over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment